• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Riposte

My brother has been bugging me to get this game... is the free game deal still valid? Although I think the only option I don't have is Wind Waker and I have very little interest in playing that...

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
My brother has been bugging me to get this game... is the free game deal still valid? Although I think the only option I don't have is Wind Waker and I have very little interest in playing that...
Yep it's goin still. Just sell the code if all else fails!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
These lobbies just aren't ready for Waluigi time.

Yup, it's valid till the end of July.

Valid till the end of July IIRC

Bout to hop into the room, gonna try out a kart tonight

Hasney

It does kinda suck that I have to go out of the game to change my cart. Online doesn't really lend itself to experimentation I guess.

I believe there is actually a setting in tournament lobby to change character. But that turns it on for everyone and would slow down the next race, so I'm not sure which way is better.

I would like the Mario Kart games even better when the tracks would be longer. Most are really short and simple.

A Mario Kart with long and complex tracks would be my dream MK game.

enoki

Well, I wasn't able to kart much today or yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more relaxed. :D

Stoked to see sales numbers come in! I hope this really pushes hardware over the next month.

JC's shells are godlike

not gonna lie, I got pretty hype when that shit happen

there was another godlike one on Mario Circuit. Threw one on that curvy last stretch, it was pretty much the only way I could beat this game.

I love/hate this game quite a bit. Just like that comm error right there.

Azure J

Communication error for worst new item tier.

That said, shoutouts to clutch defensive driving. Swerving near Bowser to take the fireball hit for me was too much. :lol

iXOXlUcYbCFVW.gif
This me every time with a golden mushroom on the final lap.

Top Bottom