• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Phionoxx

Man I guess I should be thankful I am able to play online sometimes but tonight has been rough. Near non stop communication errors. Rejoin into a new lobby. Spectate a race just fine without isshe. Race finishes, players vote on maps. One player left without voting, so another communication error. Had a streak of this pattern 4 matches in a row lol

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
OH MY GOD

mMERT5N.gif

Azure J

You know in retrospect, I probably shouldn't have thrown that red shell at Giancarlo. Getting one right back at the same exact place a lap later was just karma in action. Rosalinas stay fighting each other.

Papercuts' connection confirmed Brawl netcode levels of bad.
My old connection would make 3 or 4 player online matches in Brawl be a slideshow. Each "slide" lasted one to two seconds, too. It was godawful.

I doubt his connection is as bad as my old one. And this was before it started switching between normal speeds and sub-56K speeds for shits and giggles. And when it started going completely down on weekends for the fun of it and the ISP was like "lol it's totes on" then that put it in the "Fuck it, we're switching to Comcast" pile.

Roo

OP UPDATE

Since it seemed to be a huge problem for some members, I made some changes to the OP.
Now, all the codes from the GAF Tournaments are below the header (first link) at the top of the thread.
I tried to make it easier to find the codes with ----- and ***** so no one should have any problem anymore.. and if they do.. well, sorry lol

Ok, that's it for now :D

one too many connection errors for my black ass

no wonder papercuts wins all the time, his faulty Snk vs Capcom Xbox Live netcode pushes him ahead of everybody

Feltrol

Banned
OP UPDATE

Since it seemed to be a huge problem for some members, I made some changes to the OP.
Now, all the codes from the GAF Tournaments are below the header (first link) at the top of the thread.
I tried to make it easier to find the codes with ----- and ***** so no one should have any problem anymore.. and if they do.. well, sorry lol

Thank you, Señor Roo!

MrBS

I got my copy yesterday and had a few runs with MrsBS on local. I'm dissapointed I cant have a screen to myself on the gamepad but what can you do.

Roo

OP UPDATE

--------------------------

*For new page*

Top Bottom