• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Fbh

UUUGHH

I just can't get a star in the "crown" cup.
First in every track and then like 8th in the damn rainbow road. It's like the game is designed to make you loose. I've gotten blue shell almost at the finish line 3 times in a row.

It doesn't help that I'm not THAT good at taking the curves and for some reason I get single and triple mushrooms 95% of the time on this track

UUUGHH

I just can't get a star in the "crown" cup.
First in every track and then like 8th in the damn rainbow road. It's like the game is designed to make you loose. I've gotten blue shell almost at the finish line 3 times in a row.

It doesn't help that I'm not THAT good at taking the curves and for some reason I get single and triple mushrooms 95% of the time on this track

There's a good shortcut to use after the glider section following the roulette type area if you take the right glide section. After the first gravity boost thing, just fall off straight ahead after it and use a boost and it takes you far.

jnWake

Using a light character online is a terrible idea. I used Koopa in the GAF room a while ago and kept being thrown off the track lol, it was irritating. I have no idea how I managed to win a few races.

Dr Prob

Banned
TABASCO!!!

shroomskss9w.gif

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| It's Bird(o) Flippin' Fun!
Mario Kart 8 |OT2| The Luigi Resurgence
Mario Kart 8 |OT2| INSERT COIN
Mario Kart 8 |OT2| "Don't you mean Luigi Kart 8?" *death stare*

javac

Using a light character online is a terrible idea. I used Koopa in the GAF room a while ago and kept being thrown off the track lol, it was irritating. I have no idea how I managed to win a few races.

I was using Toadette. She was fine. Just gotta keep out of the pack and sneak by everyone while they're bumping into each other. Inside drifting is key.

Yeah I just finished a bunch of races with GAF as Lemmy. Managed to pull off a 2nd in my second to last race but other that that I was mostly mid-pack at best.

Then again when I race with normal people I cream them as Lemmy, so maybe GAF is just a higher tier of awesome.

Albo

There's definitely something iffy with red shells. They've frequently passed me when they shouldn't have and either hit the person in front or sometimes just kept going.

lt519

Alright I'm up and running or so it seems, if anyone wants to do teams let me know and I'll jump in the other lobby

Top Bottom