• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

blurrygil

WHOEVER SAT THERE WITH THAT PIRAHNA AT THE END IS THE DICKEST OF ALL DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LANNISTER-LEVEL DICK!!!

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Ok I'm done. I went from 4th to last that race. 3rd straight last place finish.

I lol'd

Doorman

Yeah, I hate Bone-Dry Dunes. I think it's my least favorite course now. Something about that landing after the glider section always seems to end up with me in the wall regardless of what sort of turns or approach I attempt.

Also I think I'm receiving some sort of karmic retribution for trying to get away from using Morton as my main. Feels like I'm getting screwed around a lot more than usual (by Mario Kart standards, anyway.)

I'm "warming up" with some regionals before hopping back into the GAF room proper...maybe with Morton back by then.

J@hranimo

Banned
Ok, I'm getting back on. Had to take care of something etc...hopefully I don't have as many errors as I'm seeing with you guys tonight :/

AdanVC

It would be fun to do some kind of competitions with actual punishments for the losers like, competing on a certain number of races and the one who wins the most should assign an ugly/ridiculous avatar pic to the one who loses the most and it should use it for 2 days or something like that haha.

Chaos17

WHOEVER SAT THERE WITH THAT PIRAHNA AT THE END IS THE DICKEST OF ALL DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LANNISTER-LEVEL DICK!!!

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Ok I'm done. I went from 4th to last that race. 3rd straight last place finish.

I lol'd

This game is so violent.
JampackedWeeklyGrasshopper.gif

Vysetron

Neo Member
This has probably been mentioned somewhere in the thread, but one of Roy's trick boost shouts is practically a Lil Jon yeah. Same inflection and everything. I love it to death.

Top Bottom