• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Albo

Man, I've been having the really bad luck getting hit by random stray green shells recently

Got lucky with that triple red tho in boo mansion

psychotron

Was leading a 150cc race the entire time. Just about to cross the finish line when a fucking red shell ended me. I still love this game.

Baleoce

This game is so violent.
JampackedWeeklyGrasshopper.gif

oh my god xD

Kinsei

Banned
Lakitu looks like a little badass in the gold kart + gold wheels. I think I may have found a new main, sorry Lemmy.

It seems that the hopping thing isn't as wide spread as I had feared, as no one was doing it during my hour online. We had an amazing race on Yoshi Valley, I swear there couldn't have been more than a half a second difference between myself (first place), and last place.

Doorman

I sucked in that Sweets race, but I kinda want to go find it again just for the number of hilarious hits that were involved.

Then again given the result...maybe it's best not to relive that.

blurrygil

OMFG MID-AIR green shell shot on someone after final jump on lap 1....

....random green shell comes back at me square after the most amazing shot I've ever made.

GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The worst thing about Rainbow Road is when you're drifting that first turn and end up slipstreaming someone and fly right off.

I love it. It's so chaotic and it was one of my favorites on MK Wii. Everytime it shows on the lobby I choose it :)

Majority seem to avoid picking the hard tracks (Besides rainbow road). Almost every voting round everyone picks almost the same course and Im usually the only one of 2 ppl picking the hard level XD

blurrygil

Well, hit 100 and I'm done. Not one single win. :'(

You guys are as brutal as you are beautiful. Thanks for the races! Might be on later.

Top Bottom