• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ChrisD

Starting to dig the sports bike. Is there a clear cut winner between bikes and karts this time?

Honestly I think they're pretty balanced. Wave-Hopping shenanigans like in the World Record videos... Yeah, that just doesn't happen online except in TWO courses out of thirty-two. Bikes have their extreme turns, Karts have their speed.

But, of course, Circuit Special and Slick is the best,. B)

"I use tilt controls!"

9l7FToL.png

This will be my response to that from now on lol.

Honestly I think they're pretty balanced. Wave-Hopping shenanigans like in the World Record videos... Yeah, that just doesn't happen online except in TWO courses out of thirty-two. Bikes have their extreme turns, Karts have their speed.

But, of course, Circuit Special and Slick is the best,. B)
They actually do seem pretty balanced, but I didn't know if that was in my head because I want karts and bikes to be on an even ground.

And, yeah. Circuit Special / Slick all day, every day.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Managed to be in a game with azure and anihawk :D

Was playing with them earlier.

On an earlier game, on the airport level I got a Bullet Bill at the last item drop to sneak into 4th. Someone behind me also got a Bullet Bill, I think some poor guy got hit by both of us, lol.

Feltrol

Banned
Until tomorrow, guys. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for cheering up my day! :)

I see feltrol is running scared because this lobby is too stacked.

I must sleep. :(

I will be back for more later today (or tomorrow, for some people)! I will show you who's the one that should be scared. :p

Top Bottom