• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Hip Hop

My game shipped from Kmart,

expecting it for tomorrow.

EDIT: Fuck me,

it's half way across the country with the updated shipping info. Thought they would use the usual warehouse from my state.

zroid

Banned
godspeed digital bros. I would've loved to be one of you but can't pass up a $40 copy.

I'm outta here till the game arrives in the mail tomorrow afternoon...

Downhome

I just deleted a bunch of demos to give me extra space. I can't wait to start the download! It's too bad that I likely wont play it until the morning though. Blah!

AdanVC

This last Christmas the eShop was shot down by new Wii U owners, Nintendo said they fixed those issues that broke the eShop, now we'll see what server back-end they really have.

Plus, they should have more horse power now that they shut down the Wi-Fi Connection service from Wii/DS. I guess it's not coincidence they shut it down 10 days before MK8. Everything will be fine :)

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
I cannot wait for tomorrow!!! I'm gonna play this until MK9 :D Add ZAMtendo on Miiverse people! :D

hughesta

Banned
Getting my copy around 1:30PM tomorrow, and playing it all night with friends. I can't wait!

To the people buying digitally tonight: godspeed, and I can't wait to see you online.

Zing

Banned
Shit, I just noticed my amazon order is going to my old address across town. I guess I preordered when I lived there and didn't think to update my address on that order. I'll keep watch on the tracking info and drive over there when it shows as delivered.

Koodo

Banned
10 MINUTES DLKSJGABK;GBJFGDSGD

ibasBYjGIq1wHY.gif

Top Bottom