• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ffdgh

Downloading hype!
3AQmK.gif

Mozz-eyes

Banned
I downloaded yesterday. Live in Japan.

I have a blazing fast connection and a decent router. Download took about 45 mins and the install about 15.

Played the first cups from new and retro tracks.

Game looks great, although when you drive on the walls and stuff I sometimes find the camera angles a bit shitty.

It's definitely Mario kart. For better or for worse.

When does best buy usually mail out these codes? I bought the digital download in store yesterday. I'm playing Heroes of the storm for now, but I needs some kart action?

Annoyed! I had made room on the Wii U itself and filled up my usb drive and when I clicked to download it said my usb is full and wouldn't give me the option to just download onto the wiiu itself.

Lame.

Cbajd5

Time to take slowly changing, but settling at about an hour for me here...

Guess I'll go read some Gintama or something, can't keep my composure re-reading Spirit Circle anymore...

Estimating but the bar is moving.

If I turn the system off will it still download?

How do I get my free game?

I think it will still download as long as you don't turn the system all the way off (by holding the power button on the console for several second).

I hope you linked a Club Nintendo account to the eShop before buying the game.

I think it will still download as long as you don't turn the system all the way off (by holding the power button on the console for several second).

I hope you linked a Club Nintendo account to the eShop before buying the game.

Yeah, I have a CN account linked. Nothing is up yet though. Guess it might take some time.

Top Bottom