• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Nester

Downloading at a nice pace. We're going to be streaming 72 hours straight on our channel, would love to race some of you guys once we get online!

NNID: ProfessorNester

blitz64

Just bought digital and downloading. my club nintendo account is already linked.

How do I get the free game? I like to get Super Mario Wii U.

Atomski

download went from 39 minutes to 99h59m

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Just bought digital and downloading. my club nintendo account is already linked.

It must take a while to forward the information to CN. I still don't have anything on my CN account either.

Chaos17

Meh, in Europe, you've to wait 10 AM to register your MK copy today.
Then wait 48 hours to get an activation code for the free copy if I'm not wrong.

US GAF almost there! Your bodies are not ready, trust me!

NNID is AkimbO_LUC think I'll put myself on that list as well, can't wait for online mayhem...

finalflame

Ah, the joy of Gamepad view or watching download progress. Can watch TV and glance to see how the download's goin'. Although I want to read...

49 minutes or so...

I am so ready, I love that I can just keep my gamepad near to keep track of the download.

hO3W4ag.jpg

As soon as this baby is installed I am jettisoning for the TV and playing the night away. CAN'T WAIT.

kdoll08

I'm at 50% with 21 minutes left myself. Does anyone here have any experience with the wii u LAN adapter? Are the gains of being wired negated by it being usb as opposed to regular LAN?

Griss

Anyone know a good place to buy US Nintendo e-shop points online for instant delivery? PC Game Supply have been fucking me about big time.

Top Bottom