• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

cb14J0T.png

WWW0ryo.gif
uhhhhh

My K-Mart order shipped but it'll arrive on Monday. Guess I'll be going to Gamestop later on today and purchase it there. Then I'll return the K-Mart one back to GS.

Anybody wants to add me, my NNID is "ramoisdead". Would love to race with some GAFers over the weekend.

Cbajd5

This is me too. I was like "Well Nintendo first party games hold value really well, in years if I wanted to sell it I could.... BUT NOW!"

I've only remember selling games once and I've regretted it ever since, although I was pretty close to doing so earlier today to make sure I had the money to get this, so I'm more than happy to download this.

An hour and 4 minutes to go...

PURCHASED

Downloading now

Anyone know how long it takes before we can get our free game code from club nintendo?
I believe someone said 9:00am tomorrow morning earlier. I'd wait until tomorrow to be safe, but since it's officially released you should be safe to do it whenever.

Shun

Trading my Mario Kart Wii U code (NSMBU/Pikmin 3/Windwaker/Wii Party U) for a $20 eShop card.

If anyone is interested and wants to pick up another game for cheap!

mcmudman

Neo Member
Ughh I'm really thinking about digitally downloading it. Problem is my wii u is kind of crapping out on me cause the HDMI only works about half the time. If it fully breaks on me, there is no way to transfer my digital copy to a new wii u, right?

I've only got 14 mins left! Ooooo, I'm feeling a tingle in my Mario Kart bone!
:p
Also
My NID: MisterGrey93
I also added my name to the spread sheet like a while ago, so you can find me on there too.

B00TE

Installing now! Woo!

Gonna do a few grand prix's to try and unlock Roy, then maybe hit up online and stream it if I'm not completely out of it. o:

Top Bottom