• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Exile20

So I have said it before I was going to get the dd version of mario kart, I even bought $200 in points when bestbuy had thier 20% off sale.

Just before 12 midnight I got an email from Newegg that my Mario Kart preorder shipped. 4-7 days delivery, so I would it after this weekend. Damn I forgot about it. It was when they were giving $10 dollars off.

Right now I am downloading Mario Kart 8.

I was always going to get the physical version but far later down the road when it is as cheap as possible.

Fuck it. Hype!!!!

OmahaG8

So I have said it before I was going to get the dd version of mario kart, I even bought $200 in points when bestbuy had thier 20% off sale.

Just before 12 midnight I got an email from Newegg that my Mario Kart preorder shipped. 4-7 days delivery, so I would it after this weekend. Damn I forgot about it. It was when they were giving $10 dollars off.

Right now I am downloading Mario Kart 8.

I was always going to get the physical version but far later down the road when it is as cheap as possible.

Fuck it. Hype!!!!

That's similar to what happened to me and 3D World. You'll appreciate the lack of DVD drive noise.

Gurrry

So to those of you that are already playing...

Is there some sort of community feature? Can we easily connect to other gaffers like Mario Golf on 3DS?

Cbajd5

Still downloading after downloading the Sports Club update because it was annoying me being on the download management like that.

50%, 33 minutes to go...

lt519

Well just -18 under Sky Island for the GAF Tour while waiting for it to download, that was with a hole in one too!

Installing...hurry...

Koodo

Banned
90%

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

BashNasty

The install may take longer than the download. Still, the anticipation is the best part!

I can't wait! Beer cracked, pipe packed, it's Mario Kart time!

Mumford

Living in a small town sucks sometimes, my local Wally World isn't hosting a midnight release. Oh well. I'll be heading in tomorrow morning & picking up my copy, I'm really excited. Have fun tonight guys!

bounchfx

bought the bullet and got it digital, hope I don't regret it. SO pumped for the game, the download is going damn slow though for the internet I have here. cmon nintendo, better servers pls :(

Blues1990

e52a72db263b685f6d25bfbc3757fa45.456x268x1.png

I feel like Donkey Kong right now, after my EB Games (Mario) had denied me to let me purchase the game today.

*Sigh* Super Mario Kart beckons.

Top Bottom