• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Nharox

Neo Member
After trying Battle Mode I have to say that it's actually not that bad. What bothers me the most is that you can only select 8 tracks. There are definitely more tracks that would work.

Anyway, I finally managed to unlock everything and 100% the game today. Would love to see a season pass similiar to the one for Mario Golf, that one is well done and worth the money.

JMizzlin

Couldn't find a Wii U thread so..

Hey all, finally joined the ranks and got a Wii U for some MK8 and the forthcoming Smash.

A few questions.. This is an Australian console, however I have a US region 3DS and account. Am I able to use my US account on the Australian console?

Also, when I register Mario Kart 8 (can I do this on my US account?) does the game I choose link specifically to a NNID or the system?

Finally, how big is the initial system update roughly?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Aww, I thought I was doing all right when that Bullet Bill carried me into 2nd :( Ended up in 10th.

But I REALLY need to go to bed now. I'll definitely try that again tomorrow though.

Zing

Banned
Wow that is some serious lag or something. I just finished first in the race by a long shot, and the final standings showed me at third.

Edit: oops I was confusing the race with the tournament standings. Haha.

Top Bottom