• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Lexxon

Always in frantic with just one other person, maybe two. Seems like the lobbies are split and they can't find their way back together.

EDIT: Aaaand now it's busted. Error 118-0515. Did I break it?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
If you have either me or Exentryk on your list of people you have played you could select one of us and join our lobby.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
In second of two. Keep getting Bananas, Horns, and a couple fireballs.

And try to throw banana, lands 4 feet in front of me. Can't say I've had that happen before.

Lexxon

When I go to join Encara, I get Error 118-0515. Seems like a general connectivity error, yet I've never had a problem before. Hmm.

Maybe it's a sign to go shower and go outside today.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Oh neat, I didn't realize you could actually go through the dark blue water part of Cheep Cheep Beach. Discovered the actual boundary the hard way.

Azure J

Frantic KartGAF is weird. There's way more room for massive comebacks or complete blowouts due to the items. lol @ getting 3 bullet bills back to back and still coming in 6th out of 9.

Lexxon

There's my win! Whoever was in first got completely screwed...two red shells then a lightning knocking them out of course. Eek.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Squid has to be the worst item from the last box. It does practically nothing to give you an edge on the final stretch.

Omnicent

Frantic KartGAF is weird. There's way more room for massive comebacks or complete blowouts due to the items. lol @ getting 3 bullet bills back to back and still coming in 6th out of 9.

This sounds awesome. I need to finish painting this room so I can get back to some MK8 googdness

Moo Moo for the third time in 30 minutes. Great games. Always feels great to know what podracing is after lording it over the World folk for a bit.

Top Bottom