• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
to whoever put the banana peel right before the Airport's last belt ramp

3472113-i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you-liam-neeson-in-taken.gif

Grizzo

Okay so that was bad but hectic.

And all this time I didn't know you could navigate your kart while in "Bullet Bill" mode, in order to hit other people on your way. Just found out now. Mind=blown.

Lexxon

And all this time I didn't know you could navigate your kart while in "Bullet Bill" mode, in order to hit other people on your way. Just found out now. Mind=blown.

Me either! Thanks for the tip...mwahahaha. Got a couple extra racers on Royal Raceway with that knowledge.

Roo

Okay so that was bad but hectic.

That always has been a thing since Mario Kart DS.

ok, that's it for me for now. I must have the worst luck as far as getting items. Even with it being frantic mode the item I got most was mushrooms. The most "frantic" item I got was a star which compared to 300 bullet bills, triple reds, bob-ombs, etc per match is basically nothing.

Oh. and if you're in 11th with four or five people directly in front of you and you still throw your shell backwards there is a special layer in hell just for you...lol

Mine01

Sanos is very good whoever that is.

Yup he manages to be 1st with shy guy, a light weight character, pretty good.

Anyway, wish room are you guys playing? i would love to try frantic mode!.

im currently at job and after it ill go get a hair cut ;-; i wanna play now!

Top Bottom