• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I think I spotted it, the rooms are inconsistent, basically there's like too many players, and a mismatch between what each people see in the waiting room is different, on my screen I'm so sure there was a player that only existed on Donkey's side. Basically 13/12 player limit = can't start race.

Yup, it's consistent with that so far.

EDIT: Holy shit, 2 comm errors while attempting to get in. xD

If you're in Donkey's room then prepare to get an error, he's cursed.

luigi.JPG

Fbh

It seems like it's giving a connection error almost everytime someone does not select a track :S

akaoni

Banned
It seems like it's giving a connection error almost everytime someone does not select a track :S

That's the inconsistency problem, I've had all 12 select a track on my screen then the countdown limit to vote still appeared, on Donkey's stream only 11 voted - exact same lobby - then communication error.

ChrisD

Hopping on to the GAF Tourney with my brand new Pro Controller right now. My body is ready.

Initially I was going to get some Pro controllers for Multiplayer, but then everyone I play with decided they want Tilt Controls, and I got accustomed to the Gamepad. Glad I didn't spend the cash haha.

Azure J

So Mario Kart GAF... Who shot that blue shell on the last lap of Tick Tock Clock? It detonated and I got stuck trying to essentially go up a down elevator.

It's ok.

You can tell me who it was.

Go ahead.

I'm waiting.

**pulls out a knife**

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Whoever threw that blue shell should have done it earlier! Then I could have broken it with my horn instead of crossing the finish line. :)

Top Bottom