• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

tfw you get a gawd damn green shell in 8th and the dude in front of you gets a Crazy 8

ibitZjWCzOpd5e.gif

Woffls

I'm doing really badly now soooo I'm off.

The item balancing is terrible. If you're at the back, you're screwed, and 11 racers is quite a lot to get through.

Daily log says 5 hours today and 28 total!

ChrisD

Is there a way to see the stats of online multiplayer? Win, looses, etc

You can go through friends and recent played to see how many you've won/lost against each person, but that's about it.

Funny part is that MK:Wii had better stat tracking. Online races, offline races, win, loss, percentage in 1st...

mktrOOp

Banned
Funny part is that MK:Wii had better stat tracking. Online races, offline races, win, loss, percentage in 1st...

But why? That doesn't make any sense to me......
Maybe the smartphone app will allow you to see your stats, what do you think?

And finally I decided to jump into the gaf madness tomorrow after I got 2800 points online.

NotLiquid

Oh my god that Dolphin Shoals race was ridiculous

Whoever was Michael (racing as Lemmy I think) - sorry for that crazy ram I did on you during the second lap. I practically locked you into the wall lmao

-PXG-

It's really hard to dominate on Bowser's Castle when you're a magnet fir every unholy fucking thing in the universe. Jesus Christ... :/

Top Bottom