• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Damn! Sorry Roo....I threw a green shell like "fuck it! What can I do with that!?" And there you were, just being set down by lakitu. Haha

Gattuso

you guys done already?
yup
i2SXnQdkTs0Fe.jpg

Doorman

Please, anyone? Just want a simple/comprehensive gameplay/mechanics breakdown so I can learn to play the game properly, faster.

What kind of mechanical breakdown are you looking for, exactly? Driving techniques? That's all listed in the game's digital manual already. Vehicle setups are mostly a matter of what statistics you deem to be the most important for your racing style. If you're wondering about course-specific strategies, start by practicing some time trials, either against the staff ghost or even downloading some other random ghosts and watching what sort of lines they take. Outside of knowing how to power-slide and knowing what all the items do, there's only so much pre-reading you can do that'll really help outside of just getting experience for yourself.

150cc is unlocked from the very start, and your ratings in the higher classes are automatically applied to lower classes.

I guess you haven't even played yet.
Or maybe I clicked straight through like a smart guy without paying too much attention? ...do I need to make a phone screenshot to save my e-cred or something? Will you give me money for it? Offer your profuse apologies for being a dick? Probably not, huh

Didn't realize the carry over, though. At least I'll be able to skip 100cc...

Top Bottom