• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Moldiver

Does this game have some sort of system where your Mii's race even when the game is switched off because i just had FILSAMECH and Sakurai in my race.

Prototype

man, I guess I've gotten a lot better... going back thru my time trials and practicing tracks and I'm beating some of my times even tho I forgot to use my mushrooms. lol

So how do I join the GAF lobby? Do I select search by code and enter the NeoGAF Race |OT| code from the first post?

PS: I am also rather horrible at the game. Took me 5 races to figure out drifting. I picked Shy Guy and he seems to drift outwards. I don't like that.

Leatherface

Hoping at some point Nintendo offers tweaks to the online racing experience, like only green shells, or mushrooms, banana machine guns ( you know you want a banana machine gun) and gravity adjusting. :p

I saw no one racing on Gaf so I went to worldwide.

I played some regional races yesterday and winning didn't feel as good. I only did 3 and I won 2 (the other I could have won but messed up on the last lap). I guess I prefer getting a top 5 or 6 with GAF races than winning regional races with really no effort.

also, I'm now a full member apparently so goodbye Junior status...lol

Top Bottom