• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

mmxzero

Koodo way to go dodging 3 or 4 banana peels at Water Park, just couldnt land a hit haha. Until that blue shell did the deed...

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
just got the mk8 wii u bundle tonight.

played for like an hour and i'm loving it. the online seems really smooth for a nintendo game.

jnWake

Between E3 and university I haven't had time to play these last few days. I hope the MK8 community doesn't die quickly!

ohlawd

Love it when people draft behind me but I got an item dragging. Usually it's the other way around. I know my princess ass is too damn irresistable.

ey yo time, sorry for stealing your win :3

Whoever left that bomb for me on the ruins: I hate you.

I got hit by that too. Feels good.

Timeaisis

Love it when people draft behind me but I got an item dragging. Usually it's the other way around. I know my princess ass is too damn irresistable.

ey yo time, sorry for stealing your win :3

I got hit by that too. Feels good.

It's all good, haha. I drafted successfully,I just didn't take the shortcut.

Because of those bananas on the leaf shortcuts I fell for the first two laps mostly trying to avoid them, fantastic. Some devious banana placement in general :)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Mario Kart Flag!!!

img_20140612_00420184rwf.jpg

I usually go off road stopping my momentum.
:(

This happens to me as well.

Also, thanks Alistair Roo for adding me, hoping to see you guys online sometime.

I've pretty much got Gold everywhere but the Mirror Cup, but getting a perfect 3 Star Run in 150cc is going to be the death of me. I'm still switching my main between Luigi (had to try him amongst all the Death Stare gifs) and Ludwig with Sport Bike and Azure Roller.

Top Bottom