• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Threi

notag
I know light racers are always slightly worse in all kart racers by design, but damn it's bad in MK8.

I just want to roll with my dude shyguy is that too much to ask? :(

Jagsrock

Banned
Just got back from my month long trip abroad and picked this game and a pro controller up right away. My NID is TheBlueBlurrr I look forward to finally joining in on the madness.

Grizzo

Nothing more frustrating than when you miss an item box

I HATE THAT. I'm almost always tempted to actually go back and get one but that would be an incredibly stupid waste of time

Lol, I want to see that!

IIRC red shell/red shell/blue shell/red shell/green shell/bullet bill. All right at the finish line.

It wasn't in my recent races. I can only assume it was Nintendo erasing all evidence of their crimes >:{

I hope that you all enjoyed that plant massacre. You deserve much worse for what you all did to me at the end of the mansion!

Blues1990

Where is everyone? I keep signing into the Frantic Tournament, but with the exception of a couple of matches with this guy playing as Donkey Kong, it's a barren wasteland.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Where is everyone? I keep signing into the Frantic Tournament, but with the exception of a couple of matches with this guy playing as Donkey Kong, it's a barren wasteland.

Frantic is usually dead, unless a lobby is specifically organized for it. Everyone is in Race right now.

Top Bottom