• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
IIRC red shell/red shell/blue shell/red shell/green shell/bullet bill. All right at the finish line.

It wasn't in my recent races. I can only assume it was Nintendo erasing all evidence of their crimes >:{

I hope that you all enjoyed that plant massacre. You deserve much worse for what you all did to me at the end of the mansion!

lol good lord, I feel you mate :0

maxcriden

So to clarify, Jen is me and my wife Jen is actually the generic female player. I'm DK and she's Bowser. And it felt so good to get any shells in on Grizzo and Currygan!!

Grizzo

So to clarify, Jen is me and my wife Jen is actually the generic female player. I'm DK and she's Bowser. And it felt so good to get any shells in on Grizzo and Currygan!!

haha Max, trust me, I already got my fair share of green shells and clocking when I got bullied by Pop-GAF yesterday!

it's nice playing with you and Jen by the way!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So how does playing online work with you guys. I see like 3 codes in the first post, what is the difference between them?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
So how does playing online work with you guys. I see like 3 codes in the first post, what is the difference between them?

one is for battle mode, one is for regular race, one is for frantic mode (different item mix, afaik). Almost everyone plays on race so you might want to choose that

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is there anyway to ensure I'm playing with others? The first time I searched there was good group, then I ended up with a single guy.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anyway to ensure I'm playing with others? The first time I searched there was good group, then I ended up with a single guy.

Joining someone from Friends/Recent Players is usually better than just joining lobby. Puts you in the same room as them.

Top Bottom