• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Darn it GAF, why are you guys so very good ? I got hit with a combination of several shells and went from near the front of the pack to the back :( :( :(

Then I started getting a lot of communication error so I think I'm going to take a break, haha

You guys aren't giving me anything, huh? That ridiculous boomerang that hit me twice in one throw, which caused me to fall into the lava, then a red shell sent me to like 9th. Worked back up to almost 3rd then pummeled to oblivion again.

Try getting hit by a green shell, a super horn, another green shell, a fireball AND a green shell at once. You get no breaks from the hits, man.

Fucking lightning!

It's usually not THAT bad. Seems like if a race is rough it's going to stay rough though, sometimes you get the breaks and other times you just get broken.

Yep.

I've noticed a lot more people from Bama than I expected from GAF. My mii still says Cali though. I don't remember how to change it lol

Azure J

I should have known that the match I get a batch of triple reds in would be cursed. Also, one of my favorite things to do nowadays is see the batches of coins scattered about after a lightning (along with various items) offroad and on and wonder how salty someone would be getting bolted where they did.

Vylash

that race was weird as fuck, red shells going past me, spinning in place and hitting the guy who drives up next to me, one time i got hit by absolutely nothing

Satch

Banned
iQleQYbaYgtHx.gif

Azure J

> Watches everyone in front of him get triple mushrooms on the last bend of Twisted Mansion while I only get a single fucking Mushroom

> Takes the next turn

> Watches everyone get Black Hawk (the fuck) Down'd by a various bunch of shells and a bobomb blast

> Skills through and goes onto the grass

> Uses boost

> Accidentally drift boosts in grass ruining momentum

> 5 people cross line before me

MARIO. KART.™.

Also, that Sunshine race was Whaaaaaat

Fucking imposter PGP stole my item at the end!

I should have known that the match I get a batch of triple reds in would be cursed. Also, one of my favorite things to do nowadays is see the batches of coins scattered about after a lightning (along with various items) offroad and on and wonder how salty someone would be getting bolted where they did.

Every time I get triple reds some crazy shit happens. Either lightning, somebody runs into me destroying all of them, boomerangs, getting hit with green shells with all three red shells intact, any kind of crazy shit you can think of it has happened.

DaBoss

That feeling when a green shell thrown hits someone in front of you, but it doesn't register for the other person so they just continue at their speed.

It showed that I hit Merrick at the end, but he just spun out while keeping his speed. :/

Top Bottom