• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Somewhere on my long list of problems with this game is the overabundance of getting hit by shit and having no idea what it was :/

I don't remember that being a problem in MK7

Azure J

Someone set me up like we were playing And1 Mixtape Kart. A banana snipe to someone's offstage Red shell held behind them so I'd crash and fall off the course?

I don't know if I should be hype or mad.

DaBoss

I just caught up and then lost my place so fast.
Why did y'all pick fucking mt wario again? We just raced there!
I just thought it would be funny cause some people hate Mt. Wario.

I pressed A too fast actually, so I didn't really mean to do it. Sorry about that.

Azure J

There was like a procession of Star people right behind the 6th place racer when I went off road.

I had triple red shells.

Surely, I am cursed.

Vylash

if you put a banana peel on the cloudtop cruise leaf shortcut

tumblr_mqh1bxNirt1qkoopko1_400.gif

Azure J

Everyone needs to save that match right the fuck now. It looked like a complete BRAWL. People were really getting mowed over, recovering, mowing others over and repeating the loop for the ENTIRE LAP.

This game. :lol :lol :lol

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I am back, my friends

and it is now incredibly annoying to try and join a full match with their ghetto communication error solution.

DaBoss

I got no freaking items for the first lap in a half, and when I was 11th I get a freaking banana peel. This game's item balance...what balance.

Top Bottom