• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

Ah Rainbow Road 64. A place where the first item drawn seals your fate. Nothing like getting a coin in 10th place because you're floating in close quarters with everyone and your place changes only to fall on someone's shell.

Kade

Buncha damn haters, you're all on my list

FCLZBUX.gif

DaBoss

I need to change my combination so I can actually do something with this much people. And fuck the horn at the beginning of a fall off stage.

still need both of you guys to add me to your friend list (unless you don't want to be friends, which is totally fine as well)

I barely check my friend list, I'll add you when I get back. You can't check your damn home button when you want to(in the lobby/spectating), fricken' Nintendo man

I was in 2nd place and got a star I was about to use it when fucking lightning strikes. I proceed to get hit with a boomerang and 2 or 3 more red shells before the end to finish in 11th. This was all in the last half of the 3rd lap

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I threw the bomb and it hit the jumping fish. Lame!

I was in 2nd place and got a star I was about to use it when fucking lightning strikes. I proceed to get hit with a boomerang and 2 or 3 more red shells before the end to finish in 11th. This was all in the last half of the 3rd lap

Mario Kart™

Top Bottom