• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

SM239

still need both of you guys to add me to your friend list (unless you don't want to be friends, which is totally fine as well)

I'll need to remind myself to do that. I've been going straight online so often (can't open home menu online) that I always forget

Ysiadmihi

Banned
There needs to be a checkbox that says "I am never going to give a fuck." when the game asks you if you mind that the friend you're joining is in a tournament.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
There needs to be a checkbox that says "I am never going to give a fuck." when the game asks you if you mind that the friend you're joining is in a tournament.

Yeah, taking 5 button presses to get to the character select is annoying as fuck.

Dereck

How are you guys able to deal with that turn before the finish line in Dolphin Shoals?

I feel like that turn is made specifically to make whoever's in first place to suffer.

Also "do you know they're playing in NeoGAF Race OT"/"do you want to join them?"

yeah I dont caaaaaaaaare just get me in the game

Azure J

WHAT THE FUCK

Was right behind 1st place, overtaking 3rd and 4th then all of a sudden

COMMUNICATIONS DERP

LRN2FUCKINGNETCODENINTENDO

Kade

Kade's Luck
When Kade enters top 3 roll a six sided dice. Multiply the result by Kade's position to determine where Kade will end up at the end of the race.

Exentryk

Really want to be playing with you all, but am stuck at work. The timezones don't help =/

How are you guys able to deal with that turn before the finish line in Dolphin Shoals?

I feel like that turn is made specifically to make whoever's in first place to suffer.

Glide down and land early and start drifting asap. That'll help take the turn easily.

Shoutout to Exentryk though. I've gotten better by learning from several people but he's the one I've learned the most from. We've played together a lot and he uses basically the same setup as I do (same stats, different parts). Still have a long way to go though!

Cheers bro! It's always fun racing you and I've learnt a lot from you too :)

Grizzo

I love that sax on Dolphin Shoals... makes me want to watch a cheesy family sitcom from the 80s like Step By Step or Family Matters

Vylash

F BABY PEACH AND ROSALINDA!

tumblr_my0nsjHfia1qkmqj8o1_250.gif

Azure J

I have mastered the art of shitty handling.

It's funny too, using slicks with a kart like that is the first time that I've ever skid around like that on the track (and thus the first time I got the name "Slicks"). Major props to you man, I can't handle that shit for anything. :lol

Kade

How do some people recover so quickly from hits? Sometimes they just flip over and land on their wheels and they continue moving normally or they get a boost without having mushrooms.

Grizzo

How do some people recover so quickly from hits? Sometimes they just flip over and land on their wheels and they continue moving normally or they get a boost without having mushrooms.

I think it's because of the lag.

Your game thinks you hit them but in reality you didn't

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still laughing about hitting the fish in Donut Plains with a bomb. I mean, I don't even. Who would even expect that.

And the fish even had an animation for it which made it that much funnier.

Top Bottom