• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

All o these lightnings and I get shitty items lol.
Is this the banana on shyguy falls? Did you hit it at all or did you just spin out for no reason? Just wondering.
It landed next to me but acted as if I touched it.

Edit: why can't you super horn a blooper? Lol

Ysiadmihi

Banned
It landed next to mr but acted as if I hit it.

One thing I've noticed while watching replays is the hitboxes of items are much too big for their models. It's really obvious when you see a green shell get sucked into a player even though there's a few inches of space between them.

Albo

The power of spamming "I'm using motion controls!" just caused my control layout to switch randomly to motion controls mid race, legit shook me, had no idea what I was doing.

Azure J

Forgot to post this earlier. Behold the one match that has ever gotten me to rage quit Mario Kart.

Notes of interest:

- My red shell passing two people right in front of me to hit Bowser who was WAY ahead of me
- Getting just frame lightning'd the moment my Super Star ended
- Landing right behind everyone ahead of me (1st place through 5th) after they had gotten hit with the same lightning and winding up larger with three mushrooms only to have my drift go straight when I was cutting through the weird patch there on Electrodome. Also, running into DaBoss' item which slammed me into the wall allowing all five people to crawl past.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Got two Bullet Bills in a single race, and the lightning struck as I was using one of them. Nice to see the Mario Kart gods throw me a bone now and then.

Azure J

Yoshi Valley has a flying section???

Years of N64 muscle/visual memory make me go for the fastest route (right then sharp left as per the updated track layout), but I'm legitimately curious to see every new route on this course. I still don't know where the cannon is. :lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Jeff, if I had a dollar for every time you passed me at the last second, I'd probably have like $10 by now D:

Top Bottom