• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azerare

Just found this gem of a thread and recently got Mario kart 8.

How long has these group sessions been going on and how do I get in?

Dr Prob

Banned
Thank you.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

blame space working on a new strat:

v1nNTV4.gif

So many blue shells in there. Going to have an ice cream sandwich.

DaBoss

That was so BS. I got hit by a red shell that should have hit ohlawd. Then I some how get pulled into the water in the beginning of the 3rd lap and went in circles. So I continued to go in circles and eventually comm error'd out of the room lol.

DaBoss

I got hit in the beginning of the race with a red shell, and now I hit someone at the beginning of the race with a red shell. Feels good.
You're welcome. Enjoy!

v1nNTV4.gif

lmao

EDIT: That Yoshi Valley...nope nope nope nope no no no. Two lightnings and a blue shell didn't stop me. 3 red shells did.

Vylash

That was so BS. I got hit by a red shell that should have hit ohlawd. Then I some how get pulled into the water in the beginning of the 3rd lap and went in circles. So I continued to go in circles and eventually comm error'd out of the room lol.

i knew he was hacking the game, fucking cheater

majik13

You're welcome. Enjoy!

v1nNTV4.gif

what exactly is going on here?

Looks like you throw the green shell up in the air? Is that a normal animation? trying to hit the blue shell but obviously misses?

and WTF at DK?

Grizzo

what exactly is going on here?

Looks like you throw the green shell up in the air? Is that a normal animation? trying to hit the blue shell but obviously misses?

I think it's more like Donkey was first place but then he went in reverse in order to rank 2nd and not get hit by the blue shell

Where did everyone go? Only 4 people now

What is your username on MK8? I had to go but I'll be back later on

Top Bottom