• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Ghazi

First experience with the game online vs DaBoss. Game lags like hell in the first five seconds and the next thing I know, DaBoss is already across half the course.

lol.

Nope.

Then I come in first the next match... wtf?

Then my gamepad dies on the third race... so that's what that bright, red flashing light meant!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I swear this game gives the player in last worse items compared to the other lower places.

Thanks for the 12th place banana on the third lap.

I'm having too much trouble finding players in the GAF tourney(I'm aware that you can join a GAF friends race, but I don't have that many GAF friends who play a lot), but I'm still getting a lot of activity in other tourneys and Regional/World Wide. The game is still loads of fun, but I miss instantly jumping into 12 player chaotic GAF matches.

Now that's an RNG win. Get a blue shell, held it till the right time, get a bullet bill. Someone uses lightning and I don't get hit. Green shell to block the red shell that comes for me. Everything fell into place

Vylash

I'm having too much trouble finding players in the GAF tourney(I'm aware that you can join a GAF friends race, but I don't have that many GAF friends who play a lot), but I'm still getting a lot of activity in other tourneys and Regional/World Wide. The game is still loads of fun, but I miss instantly jumping into 12 player chaotic GAF matches.

the recent players list not doing anything for you?

DaBoss

Red shell goes after me despite me being 1st and someone else being 2nd...

EDIT: FINALLY! I get triple red shells in 2nd. THERE IS A GOD!

EDIT2: You really wanted to do that didn't you, Kade? I'll send my thanks soon.

Roo

I just wanted to let you guys know that I updated the spreadsheet with all the requests you guys have sent and I apologize for doing so until today.
One of my closest and dearest friends passed away a few days ago so I couldn't be around.
I needed some time to clear my head (I was a mess) but I'm back and hope to join you guys one of these days again.

To new members , I suggest you to send all your requests to OricWindstar (I assume he'll be around more often than me, at least until the end of the week so he can take care of it at the moment)
If you don't mind waiting then send those requests to me heh.

Anyway, I'm out :)

Omnicent

holds 1st for 2 laps, blue shell, bolt, red shells, ran over... OF COURSE!
This is the game we play lol and its fun but salty at the same time

DaBoss

I get triple green shells and go into first. First thing that happens right after of course is LIGHTNING! Then I become second and what's the next item I get? COINS! And what happens next? I get slipped up by a banana that was put so quickly I couldn't react. Then I proceed to get hit by everything. I then let people pass me to get last.

maxcriden

My wife and I (Max and Jen) had fun racing with y'all tonight. Thanks guys.

Ninja edit: is there a handy chart of Miiverse nicknames and GAF names?

Top Bottom