• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

Good games.
Note to self: Never do anything nice in Mario Kart
Thanks for that, but then you bumped me off the track due to the weird way anti-gravity bumping works. It pulls the characters toward each other.

And you must have saw how many coins I got... Nothing but coins for a good 2 laps.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Yeah... just going to hit the breaks and let Kak have that. I can be stupid, but not that stupid.

I couldn't have been luckier that race. First it gave me trip mushrooms to pass which would have worked if I didn't hit your peel like an idiot. Then it gave me trip reds to slow you down and when that didn't work you got blue shelled. And then, of course, taking first with trip reds in tow :B

Ghazi

So am I sucker for using default kart with standard wheels and hang glider? I feel like most people go faster than me by default.

Albo

im in spectator and sm239 gets the figure 8 item in second place.... wat?

It's not that uncommon. I've gotten several crazy eights and a stars while in 2nd place, and a lightening bolts and golden mushrooms while in 3rd place. In a single race I got a star and a pirahna while in 2nd. The probability of higher positioned players getting better items seems higher now (though I don't recall ever getting them while 1st) and item distribution seems more spread out

Then there's been times where you'd less less useful items+coins frequently when in lower positions during a race...

Tripon

Real talk: I hope DLC tracks are coming soon, because if I see Rainbow Road one more time being picked, I'm going to lose it.

Omnicent

Real talk: I hope DLC tracks are coming soon, because if I see Rainbow Road one more time being picked, I'm going to lose it.

I don't know why but this made me laugh.

Gets triple green... gets hit with 2/3 of my own shells.... dis game!

Lmao epic fail with the golden mushroom. Hit a wall and ended up going backwards.

thats what happened to me earlier. Was so bad even DaBoss noticed lol

BuzzJive

I left to put my kid to bed and ended up in a different room 5 minutes later that eventually died out. I may try to hop on again. Great races (even the ones that make me spam "not fair")

ffdgh

That thunderbolt.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom