• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Grizzo

I just wanted to let you guys know that I updated the spreadsheet with all the requests you guys have sent and I apologize for doing so until today.
One of my closest and dearest friends passed away a few days ago so I couldn't be around.
I needed some time to clear my head (I was a mess) but I'm back and hope to join you guys one of these days again.

To new members , I suggest you to send all your requests to OricWindstar (I assume he'll be around more often than me, at least until the end of the week so he can take care of it at the moment)
If you don't mind waiting then send those requests to me heh.

Anyway, I'm out :)

Sorry for your loss Roo.

Take the time you need to feel better and don't worry we'll still be there to play with you when you're ready :)

Omnicent

I was watching Omnicent on the mini-map. That sure was something.

that was you imagination... yeahhh

I just wanted to let you guys know that I updated the spreadsheet with all the requests you guys have sent and I apologize for doing so until today.
One of my closest and dearest friends passed away a few days ago so I couldn't be around.
I needed some time to clear my head (I was a mess) but I'm back and hope to join you guys one of these days again.

To new members , I suggest you to send all your requests to OricWindstar (I assume he'll be around more often than me, at least until the end of the week so he can take care of it at the moment)

Take care roo, hope all is well

Grizzo

okay so Timeaisis I think I ran into you with a starmen on while you were just recovering from a green shell, and I didn't mean to do that

DaBoss

Fell through the floor on Bowser's Castle.............................now I feel your pain guys. Never happened to me before.
I must have been in 1st for like 1 frame to make that blue shell hit me.
I was so confused when that happened lol.

DaBoss

Seriously, screw collision detection. Please bring back Mario Kart Wii's and Mario Kart 7's netcode.

I hit people who are beside me and not behind me. I hit people who then act like nothing happens. >_>

EDIT: I also see other people hitting others and they act like nothing happened after they spin out.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Seriously, screw collision detection. Please bring back Mario Kart Wii's and Mario Kart 7's netcode.

I hit people who are beside me and not behind me. I hit people who then act like nothing happens. >_>

My favorite is being rammed while you're dragging an item, or when the item breaks and nobody gets hit.

Feltrol

Banned

Lamento tu pérdida. Cuídate mucho, por favor!

We will be here, don't you worry. Take your time. :)

SM239

My favorite is being rammed while you're dragging an item, or when the item breaks and nobody gets hit.

Or my favorite the red shell you throw at the guy in front of you and watch it trail behind him for 10 seconds and you end up hitting it. The best since MKDS.

DaBoss

None. It just continually puts me in empty lobbies no matter who I join. It can't be an internet issue because we were playing Halo 4 and CoD on the 360 earlier.
He's probably having a hard time connecting to anyone, but two or three players.
:p
I've been experiencing the same problems.
Just two weeks ago, you used to be able to jump into full matches at anytime.
You guys should probably add someone and then join them. That should get some people in your recently played list.

Top Bottom