• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Zemm

I just saw one of the Roy's drive into the piranha, get eaten, tumble, then boost off like nothing happened. There's so much bullshit in this game.

the first ten seconds of a race can make or break your entire position. Do you luck out by not hitting a banana/getting a protective item/not getting a fuckin' coin/not slipstreaming/drifting into a dragged item, or do you get to fight from the pack the rest of the game

ffdgh

nah it's just shitty luck

I end up drafting behind a dude with an item instead of someone else who got a coin.

My problem is how everyone else seems to magically avoid touching someone's dragged item yet the moment I get close I flip out.

DaBoss

Item dragging really has to be gone in the next Mario Kart.
I think the best solution is that it can't hurt other people, but it can defend yourself from other items.

So you would have to let go of the item if you want to hurt the person behind you. Would be the best solution, imo.

m0t0k1

Decided to invite some friends over to play this game today. But man now you notice the 30fps a lot. Still after 2 races i was already adjusted to it. But so crazy to see the stage intros in 60fps and when game starts it dropped.

ohlawd

I srsly question the whole I wreck worldwide thing

what kind of lobbies do you get? A bunch of 1000s? Not saying VR is a metric of skill but I get into high VR lobbies a lot and I don't expect to win every time

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I srsly question the whole I wreck worldwide thing

what kind of lobbies do you get? A bunch of 1000s? Not saying VR is a metric of skill but I get into high VR lobbies a lot and I don't expect to win every time

I always happen to find the slowest ones, it almost makes me asleep after GAF

Top Bottom