• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

KooopaKid

Banned
Hello everyone,

I finally did it, I registered GAF just to take part in the tournaments! Be nice with me :) I think I'm going to be destroyed!

8th place, I get a single mushroom, person behind and in front gets triple mushroom.

that stinks, but at least that makes sense. Why the fuck they give everybody bringing up the rear golden mushrooms/triple mushroom at the same time so nobody gains any ground, that beats the heck out of me

Azure J

I'm getting kind of sick of Mario "oh I definitely hit you with an item so how are you slipstreaming/mushroom boosting out of hitstun you son of a bitch with ass tier internet" Kart™.

Also, Sanos is the worst. :lol

Edit: Oh yeah, Jeff Vader's pretty up there on the GAFcc "people I want to maim" list too.

I'm getting kind of sick of Mario "oh I definitely hit you with an item so how are you slipstreaming/mushroom boosting out of hitstun you son of a bitch with ass tier internet" Kart™.

Also, Sanos is the worst. :lol

Edit: Oh yeah, Jeff Vader's pretty up there on the GAFcc "people I want to maim" list too.
I'm still not sure what the hell I did to you xP

I think the problem is that there's no invulnerable period after a hit.

*like once you get nailed by say a banana, then your open to other items resetting your recovery time.

-PXG-

I'm afraid my gf might break one of my controllers. This game is making her reach new levels of salt. Public region races are way too easy. GAF is where it's at

Top Bottom