• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

I hate item boxes in this game. Can't use anything right before getting them. You have to use it a good amount of time before getting them.

EDIT: This fucking game just had RR64 in the vote 3 times in a row. Didn't choose it once at least.

Azure J

OK, this clearly means that I now have to focus on Heath, DaBoss, Vader and Shadowlink. You all are the WORST on the third lap and Heath's magic triple reds every time he's behind me is getting me pissed.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
OK, this clearly means that I now have to focus on Heath, DaBoss, Vader and Shadowlink. You all are the WORST on the third lap and Heath's magic triple reds every time he's behind me is getting me pissed.

Why me? I thought we were Takamaru bros! You can't do that to me! ;_;

I got disconnected from the room for some reason, but I'm back

DaBoss

So that green shell that hit Niraj (Toad Harbor) was one I missed by a long mile, but thanks to the amazing
ly bullshit
ricochet aim, it hit him eventually.
DaBoss is slowly gonna fuck everything in this game
Nope, just triple red shells and ricocheted green shells.
For now.

EDIT: Two blue shells, that was looking like Mario Kart Wii there lol.

Azure J

*Foams at the mouth and smolders to death Makoto Shishio style in rage*

Consistent 1st fucked because of one misturn. Also DaBoss out of nowhere. I swear if I got my Banana peel to ricochet off the Mario Kart finish line arch and taken that first... :lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So that green shell that hit Niraj (Toad Harbor) was one I missed by a long mile, but thanks to the amazing
ly bullshit
ricochet aim, it hit him eventually.

Nope, just triple red shells and ricocheted green shells.
For now.

Oh that one right at the start of the third lap?

Azure J

So wait, if you stall when you pick an item after doing the roulette, you get a better chance at godlike items? Nothing like doing something random then getting a lightning and just crusing through the wreckage to third from eigth.

Grizzo

I don't know how that happened, but my game switched to "tilt controls" right at the beginning of that last race

I struggled to go anywhere for like 40 seconds before realizing what was going on

GOD WHY.

The last stretch of Mount Wario, I chuck a red shell at DaBoss, and am all set to sweep by and claim first, and then BAM stupid lightning. 2nd. Also, it seemed like absolutely everyone had a star in that mansion race.

DaBoss

The only time you can win as Captain Falcon in a racing game on the Wii U now lol.... :/
So wait, if you stall when you pick an item after doing the roulette, you get a better chance at godlike items? Nothing like doing something random then getting a lightning and just crusing through the wreckage to third from eigth.
Nope. That's a myth. I kinda wish it was true.

Azure J

CrimsonCommie and I with the HUSTLE for third and fourth respectively. :lol :lol :lol

Meanwhile, this poor C.Falcon Mii in here like "this is F-Zero too if I close my eyes... Right guys?" ;___:

Azure J

Now Rosalina, I know you're a big girl but could you PLEASE stop swervin' for some goddamn Crispy Creme, especially in the last lap?

DaBoss

Dat banana snipe out of flying on Azure.

And shadowlink holding on to those triple red shells like his life depends on it lol.

Top Bottom