• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

Be right back, gonna upload that clip of Lakitu carrying me to the finish line.

Got 3rd with no item from the last 2 item boxes while everyone else was hitting each other lol.

I was gonna let you pass me (let everyone else pass me) cause I got hit by the most ridiculous ricocheted shell (my own). But Lakitu turned me around and actually carried me to the finish line lmao.

I got hit by every single item in the game that match. Shells, bananas, stars, plants, boomerangs...I decided "fuck it"

Spineker

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOpKUrE9eKU

Kids React to Luigi Death Stare

"Who's that man with the moustache?"

"Green Mario?"

spnlcrxx0fwzwtszk2fm.gif

Zemm

I'll never understand why people will firehop in a lobby where they clearly see nobody else is doing it.

name and shame!

I've not seen anyone doing it in a gaf room yet, and only a few in worldwide. It's pretty lame though.

edit: actually I remember that video ohlawd (I think?) posted of him doing it on the final corner in a gaf race but I forgive that one because it was so funny.

DaBoss

So because Mario Kart TV sucks, and my phone sucks at recording things, you're going to have to use your imagination here. If you've ever driven in reverse facing the wrong way, you would understand what happened here.
i62cyaBCHbnbk.gif

When I hit the pylon, Lakitu comes in and picks me up. Then he turns me around and then carries me forward, and that distance was enough to get to the finish line. I had to cut out the few frames after Yoshi is dropped by Lakitu because it was really bright and you couldn't see anything. I marked that Yoshi is in the air.

And you may ask, "Why did you do that, DaBoss?" Well fellow gaffer, it is called rage-losing. You let everyone pass you when something ridiculous happens near the end of the race and go for gold last place...and I failed that here lol. I was going to stop there and let jc pass me, but Lakitu had ruined it for me.

So because Mario Kart TV sucks, and my phone sucks at recording things, you're going to have to use your imagination here. If you've ever driven in reverse facing the wrong way, you would understand what happened here.
i62cyaBCHbnbk.gif

When I hit the pylon, Lakitu comes in and picks me up. Then he turns me around and then carries me forward, and that distance was enough to get to the finish line. I had to cut out the few frames after Yoshi is dropped by Lakitu because it was really bright and you couldn't see anything. I marked that Yoshi is in the air.

And you may ask, "Why did you do that, DaBoss?" Well fellow gaffer, it is called rage-losing. You let everyone pass you when something ridiculous happens near the end of the race and go for gold last place...and I failed that here lol. I was going to stop there and let jc pass me, but Lakitu had ruined it for me.

LOL!!!!

If you did that for a bit longer, you would've gotten disconnected.

jnWake

There's nothing more annoying that when red shells hit you after you jumped, either by hitting you from below or from the front. I got hit 3 consecutive times that way in Wario Stadium just now, and then I received two red shells in the standard way... Impossible to keep a first place with that luck haha.

Top Bottom