• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Drive between first two item boxes, get a shell and get into first, then coins coins coins. Can't believe I still managed second.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a way to control what items you use for the Crazy 8?

I just spam everything.

We're brothers, how often do you blow yourself up with the bomb because it triggers before the Star Man? :D

Zemm

Fucking hell Omzz, first right in front of you and you're throwing fireballs behind you? Some people, you're going on my shitlist, beware!

Boomerang is such a piece of shit, destroys a green or red shell being dragged and still hits you all in one.

Fucking hell Omzz, first right in front of you and you're throwing fireballs behind you? Some people, you're going on my shitlist, beware!

Boomerang is such a piece of shit, destroys a green or red shell being dragged and still hits you all in one.
Don't forget it also returns to the one throwing it for another swipe at ya.

Grizzo

that fucking blue shell right before the finish line on Tick Tock Clock as I was about to finish in 1st place

I'm salty as hell

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

I hate boomerangs because I always get them at the most inopportune times, but when other people have them they are like the best item in the game.

Omzz

i live for posts like these

BizzyBum

The worst is when someone hits you from behind and destroys your drag item then proceeds to pass you and throws it backwards and hits you again.

Forever on my shit list.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
now I got disconnected, why doesn't the game let me spectate anyway? It just puts me in a new lobby.

Go to friends and join a recent player that was in the lobby.

And I am having the worst luck, both with my items and the items everyone around me is getting.

Yeah the heavy vs light debate is real. Heavy's are far too powerful with speed and weight. There is no reason to play as a light or medium character online... really makes it sorta boring.
"We had relatively good balance in Mario Kart 7, unlike most games in the series. Hmm... instead of just fixing the whole 'lolMM' and 'lolacceltiers' issues MK7 has, let's fuck the balance instead! WOOHOO!"

I've also notice that it hits without warning. So there is pretty much no way to dodge it.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Blooper always picks the worst times to pop up.

Just like the horn.

Nice banana snipe on Haunted Mansion. That pretty much ended the race for me though.

Top Bottom