• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

Which one of you in this room is Midna? Clearly you're proving the lightweight curse wrong with all these consistent high rankings.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I sincerely hope that if that boomerang at the finish hit anyone, it hit Kak.

The salt is real.

I love seeing these kinds of posts, even if they are never directed at me.

I'm so close to getting this, I can't give up on these bikes.

Psh, bikes are obviously low tier. Can't even hop.

I don't think I've touched anything other than inward drifting bikes since my first day with the game.

That last turn on RR is destroying me. I just can't cut it without drifting off :/
Psh, bikes are obviously low tier. Can't even hop.

I don't think I've touched anything other than inward drifting bikes since my first day with the game.
This is my first time with them, I never used bike in MKWii really.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That last turn on RR is destroying me. I just can't cut it without drifting off :/

Just have to find the right place and time to start your drift. I start low right before the curve and end up high but almost never touch the boost pads with my setup.

Are you back from your break, ChaosBlade?

Yeah, I played horribly yesterday but kind of got back into the groove. Did better today aside from my luck generally being horrible.

Hopefully it isn't dead in the morning when I get home.

Azure J

That Royal Raceway was the funniest shit ever. For 2.5 laps it was literally just Kak & I trying to outdrive each other. Then in the last .5, EVERY ITEM EVER AT THE SAME TIME from people who I hadn't seen since the first turn. :lol

For that turn, don't start drifting inwards right away. Go wide and start cutting in a little ways into the turn and you'll have no problems.

Just have to find the right place and time to start your drift. I start low right before the curve and end up high but almost never touch the boost pads with my setup.
Thanks for the advice. In retrospect trying to learn this during the tournament is probably a bad idea :/

Top Bottom