• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Blues1990

So I'm pretty much King of the Rosalinas right? :p

Had the best Rosalina Only, Final Destination match a few minutes ago and also have some wonderful new replays to get uploaded. GGs KartGAF. :D

My Lemmy can outrace your certically challenged space princess any day of the week. :p

Jagsrock

Banned
That blue shell cost me first but I don't even care. The way tonight has been Im just happy I was in first long enough for that to happen.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Burningjustice how do you get such a big lead over everyone? You not even using bowser this time around
I don't think I'm that much better than some of the people here, if at all. If I get a big lead over everyone, it's most likely because everyone else is getting hit constantly. That said, I usually try to undercut people by drifting as close to the inner edge as I can.

DooD1234

I don't think I'm that much better than some of the people here, if at all. If I get a big lead over everyone, it's most likely because everyone else is getting hit constantly. That said, I usually try to undercut people but drifting as close to the inner edge as I can.

Of course as soon as I asked that question I got my first 1st place for the night lol

DooD1234

Seriously timeasis did you really slow down just to hit me with that red shell? You think that was cuz I bet it was (back on toad harbor)

Jagsrock

Banned
lmao that was so creepy everyone in front of me was just stalled out. I finshed in first and then the game just kept going for another 2 min before com error.

DaBoss

I don't know why I even vote for Cloudtop Cruise. It is a course I never do good on.

Anyways, DO OR DIE TIME!!!

EDIT: I'm not even sure what happened there. I just kept getting hit and missing item boxes.

Top Bottom