• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've ever been angry at anyone. I have definitely been angry at the game though lol.

Yeah, hate the game not the player. Everybody is in it to win it so unless someone is just intentionally being an ass, I'll just roll my eyes at the game for allowing ridiculous situations to happen. Like all those single shells and mushrooms back in 10th and 11th place.

Azure J

ROO YOU SADISTIC FUCK I SWEAR TO GOD ONE MORE TIME

Edit: I hope I really don't sound like I'm mad at people. Except this once because three greens at the same time just because?

mmxzero

I guess the highlight during this night of pummeling was when a daisy or rosa slowed down on Royal Raceway to catch me in a blue shell explosion and I blew them away with a super horn.

Got into first place quite a but couldnt pull off a win because mariokart.

Azure J

So I'm pretty much King of the Rosalinas right? :p

Had the best Rosalina Only, Final Destination match a few minutes ago and also have some wonderful new replays to get uploaded. GGs KartGAF. :D

I guess the highlight during this night of pummeling was when a daisy or rosa slowed down on Royal Raceway to catch me in a blue shell explosion and I blew them away with a super horn.

Got into first place quite a but couldnt pull off a win because mariokart.

THAT WAS YOU? lolololol. The best part was that I slowed down and threw it into reverse only for you to destroy the Blue Shell and the two of us anyway. I couldn't even be mad. :lol

mmxzero

THAT WAS YOU? lolololol. The best part was that I slowed down and threw it into reverse only for you to destroy the Blue Shell and the two of us anyway. I couldn't even be mad. :lol

Haha yeah, glad I held onto it. Too bad that wasnt the only blue shell that race!

DaBoss

Netcode is really bad. Some how someone's dragged red shell disappeared and then I was able to throw my red shell and hit that person.

Tripon

Oh man, having that piranha plant screwed me over. It kept on going for people with triple Shells. Went from 2nd to 10th because of it. D:

DaBoss

So someone got a super horn as their first item (why is this possible in the first place) and used it when we were all together in the beginning, but I was the only one hit lol.

Top Bottom