• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

So how are you supposed to make that Grumble Volcano jump? I had a golden mushroom and went off the ramp and did the trick. Seems like you have to do a normal jump. And I bet you need higher speed. >_>

Azure J

My Lemmy can outrace your certically challenged space princess any day of the week. :p

It's so cute when they trash talk like this. :D

Meanwhile, replays:

- Perhaps the most action packed sequence I've been a part of in all of the GAFcc right here. I need gifs of the three highlighted sections so badly.

- This one is pretty simple. A run through Bone Dry Ruins leads to one of the most interesting match results with no doctoring involved.
Seriously what was good with all the Rosalinas in this particular room? You all came out of nowhere, especially when I thought Rosa hype was dying on GAFcc! :lol
This round would then lead to the final form of all GAF races:

- Welcome to Mario Kart: 20XX Edition.
That one random green shell clip @ 0:28 = NOPE.gif

DaBoss

I really do hope they nerf item dragging. It is so inconsequential. Your item will be destroyed if you get hit by a bomb/blue shell/other item if you drag it instead of holding on to it? What a trade off!

And that DK Jungle thing had me turning like hell because of Bumper Kart 8's knockback.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
If a parent wants to punish their kid. Instead of taking away their videogames they should just make the kid race with Gaf.

Not really. My kid played with me in GAF OT occasionally. Actually it's not that bad and at same time, it's amusing to see some of GAF members losing to young kid. :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Why do you all of you have red shells? I need to look at that replay and see how many of them were thrown at me, had to be 8-9.

DooD1234

Woot, 1st place and with that I'm done for the night. I really gotta learn how to place first consistently like how some of you guys are doing like Burningjustice and SM239. I swear I see you 2 always rank very high consistently.

Good games guys and good night!

Top Bottom