• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Koodo

Banned
Hmm, I like this one.

ibuOVcDWZodFMU.gif

DaBoss

So in the beginning, I get knocked around like hell, then get pushed into the grass, and then someone throws a red shell at me (I got no item).

Zee-Row

Banned
So I just beat the game and saw the credits sequence. Nintendo gave special thanks to Namco Bandai , did they have anything to do with this game?

Jagsrock

Banned
So in the beginning, I get knocked around like hell, then get pushed into the grass, and then someone throws a red shell at me (I got no item).

welcome to my life. I just got red shelled while I had triple green shells. then lightning and I run into my own dropped green shell. And this is not even the worst thing to happen to me tonight.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think the only way to make it through a race without a red shell hitting me is to be in eighth...but then I'd probably get hit by somebody shooting it backwards :p

DaBoss

That 1st red shell was whatever. Then a 2nd one came. And then a 3rd.

Niraj

That 1st red shell was whatever. Then a 2nd one came. And then a 3rd.

I feel like you're me from a couple races ago. I feel your pain, brother.

DaBoss

The best part of that moment was that a random green shell hit my protective green shell. So I was fucked from the first red shell, but that's okay. The others...not so much.

Niraj

That's a good place for me to stop for tonight. Good games everyone :)

Where did your avatar came from?

Alpha Protocol. Somehow I got the main character to look like a slightly
much
better looking version of me, had some screenshots, so grabbed the funniest looking one.

Niraj

7 red shells that I got hit with or blocked in that Electrodrome race -_- and I think I saw one hit somebody else that I got a warning for. Brutal.

Top Bottom