• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Zemm

Just checked and I've played this for 76 hours so far, that's the most I've played a single game since TF2 and WoW and I still feel like I could play another 200 easily. The way the online is setup with tournaments making it easy to play against people like you lot is a big part of that, if I was only racing randoms I don't think I'd have put in half that time. Tournaments are so good.

Keb

Neo Member
So, what are the team numbers for the Gaf vs Gaf tournament? I am going to join it today, but will join whatever team has the fewest players on it to balance things out. Or does it even matter?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
In a very easy WW room. Need my points up :(

People keep quitting, I guess because races haven't even been close. Edit: Everybody quit. :(

In interviews the development team state that with regards to items they consider it the most balanced MK game to date.

Not sure what they were thinking here.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
In interviews the development team state that with regards to items they consider it the most balanced MK game to date.

Not sure what they were thinking here.

Aside from the 2D games, it is. Just because bullshit still happens doesn't mean it's not better than balance in previous games.

Unless you're referring to the heavy dominance, which yeah, that's pretty messed up.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That bomb on the first lap screwed me for the whole race. Got hit, everyone passed me, then the bomb blew up and hit me again so I was waaaaay behind. Then the game kept giving me stars. Thanks!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
My objective when shit hits the fan is to just not coming in 12th. 12th is just, no, lol. I cant be that bad. Even 11th is good.

Anytime Dolphin Shoals is picked would qualify as "shit hits the fan" for me. I just can't do that track.

Edit: Best bomb throw ever? Possibly!

DaBoss

Hi how can I race against other neogaf members?
Quote the OP and you will see a code near the top, enter that code in the Tournaments section.
My objective when shit hits the fan is to just not coming in 12th. 12th is just, no, lol. I cant be that bad. Even 11th is good.
lol when shit hits the fan, I catch up, and then stop at the finish line so others can pass me.

Knowing that I can catch up is good enough for me. W/L record means jackshit and I will make someone happy that they aren't at the bottom of the pack.

Top Bottom