• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Also, to the people who keep joining my lobby, then leaving--stop doing that. You're kicking me out of the lobby when you do that.

If you stayed for a bit rather than leaving, we might be able to get a decent-sized lobby going.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
How does anyone even like that course? So dull and has the worst designed part of any course in the game.

Which one? Wario? It's not bad, certainly not in my bottom 5.

Get triple mushrooms. Boost across shortcut, get hit by shell. Boost again, run over by star. Ouch, people!

I like this group. I'm learning a lot of shortcuts while getting my ass kicked.

What is the difference between the groups? I missed the first OT.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the Cloudtop shortcut is really popular with bananas these days. Seems like I never go a lap without seeing one or two hanging out there.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone actually aim the boomerang at all? Every time I use that thing I may as well be tossing air. Can't hit anything with it.

Only when it's possibly useful. I very rarely get them when they will do many any good though, so I just throw them to get rid of it.

Chaosblade that was mean.

Says the person throwing boomerangs behind them right before the cannon? Didn't even know that worked.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I missed it. What happened?

One of those races where everything that could go wrong, did.

But in general the game seems to be throwing everything it has at me. In a rut where I keep getting hit and knocked back at the beginning of each race then proceed to get junk items repeatedly.

Timeaisis

One of those races where everything that could go wrong, did.

But in general the game seems to be throwing everything it has at me. In a rut where I keep getting hit and knocked back at the beginning of each race then proceed to get junk items repeatedly.

Hate those. I just had the same thing happen on why why desert. Item drag killed me.

explodet

My SO, who practiced a ton on MK64 and MKDS and didn't play a lick of MKDD or MKWii, picked up MK8 for the first time today, and utterly ANNIHILATED me.

There's just a certain something about this game that makes it very playable.

Koodo

Banned
Wake tried the absolute most to clock me with ha boomerang at the end.

but it didn't work.

ibpNyjwUvyxWPy.gif

Leatherface

I used to swear like hell at this game in online mode, but then I went back and mastered single player by memorizing all the little tricks, intricacies of each track and item strategy. Now I'm pretty bad ass in multiplayer. Feels good. This game really does have some skill factor to it. ;)

Top Bottom