• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I'm in. Finally.

EDIT: Goddammit. I leave for a split-second because I decide I want to change my character, and now I can't join again. Last time I ever do that.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Need to stop experimenting in good lobbies. Tired of getting pushed around at the beginning, and someone just left the lobby, so this is my best chance to switch...

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I feel like I've seen that smiley-face Mii before.

EDIT: He's Japanese, so I guess he's not a GAFfer. Must have played him in a worldwide then...

Burning Justice

the superior princess
The Donut Plains shortcut is pretty much impossible to take with a Golden Mushroom. Got two of them that race, and probably would have been better off if I hadn't.

T.O.P

Banned
Omg this game is pretty awesome

Can't wait to get back after work and spend the night on it :D

Also wanted to add every gaffer, then i saw how big the spreadsheet was lol

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Going back to that short discussion about the Donut Plains shortcut, that is probably my least favorite shortcut in the game. It just doesn't seem very well thought out. It benefits the person in first place tremendously while being fairly low risk, but the benefit for everyone else is a lot lower because you have to miss out on the item boxes to take it.

Drove into ffdgh's invisible red shell in DK Jungle. (Bad)
Drove into an invisible mushroom in Yoshi's Valley while in 1st. (Good)
Drove into an invisible green shell twice in Toad's Harbor. (Bad)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
These accursed Cloudtop bananas!

Also, 100cc is so bad. Anyone else online I can join?

First Cloudtop race in a while without bananas camping on the shortcut.

Top Bottom