• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

CrimCommie deserved every ounce of that ending. Dude didn't even have a boost to go through the ending shortcut on Piranha Plant Slide and horns me out of my boost that would have won me that?

Hold that phantom green shell and think about what you've done mister. :lol

CrimCommie deserved every ounce of that ending. Dude didn't even have a boost to go through the ending shortcut on Piranha Plant Slide and horns me out of my boost that would have won me that?

Hold that phantom green shell and think about what you've done mister. :lol

Lol I saw you had that mushroom and knew it was the only way I was going to stay ahead of you. It almost worked!

Edit: noooo! I had a crazy 8 but couldn't use the star in time before the lightning!

Azure J

Holy shit, three matches in a row I pretty much stay lower than 6th for most of the race because of Commie Shells™

Not only that but he hit like two people with each shell.

You have to leave and then come back. You better hope there is still a spot open.

Mario Kart™

image.php

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I got it a week late and haven't played the last 3 days and I'm at 70 hours. Pretty good value for money so far.

Top Bottom