• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

8sanders

Murderer's Gut Feeling™
Just got the game today and... is it just me or is it really bare-bones? Maybe I've just been spoilt by Sonic Racing Transformed, but the single player offerings seem really, really meek. Does it get better or is this strictly a "save for when friends are over" game?

Or if you are into such things....Time Trial. I love the science of chasing high scores...

Robin64

Does the US version really say "I'm using tilt controls!" or is that part of the gag I missed, that it's incorrect?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
All right, I think that's it for me tonight. Good games, all! Those were some pretty intense races!

Does the US version really say "I'm using tilt controls!" or is that part of the gag I missed, that it's incorrect?
It does say that. Does the European version say something different?

I must be one of those people that swear more on the internet than in real-life because I've never actually vocalized anything.

This game taught me that.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Gold Wheels git, wish they had button wheel stats

Need to play mirror mode, but I'm afraid it'll be too confusing for online play

the 10k trophy, yeah, we'll have to wait and see how long this online racing continues to be as fun as it is now :)

akaoni

Banned
Game breaks very easily with a small number of players, items aren't good enough.

I said right as I get 3 reds in 2nd place. Need to go eat.

-PXG-

I've played this game for 37 hours already. How on Earth have some of you clocked nearly 60? No sleep? No job? Gawd dayyyum.

I have jack shit to do Saturday and Sunday plus I'm off Monday and Tuesday for E3. I'm going to be putting in mad Mario Kart work.

I added myself to the NNID spreadsheet and added some people aswell :) I wrote "from GAF" in the friend-requests incase anyone wonders who that was.

akaoni

Banned
BUss07g.png

The game is a sickness.

Top Bottom