• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

wastewater

Neo Member
There's a "Daily Log" application installed on your WiiU. Start that and tap on the Mario Kart 8 icon.

Thanks.

My time is
48 hours

10 or so at least was my nephew though, still 30 odd hours, thats more than i've played any games this year combined apart from DS2.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's a kick in the dick, just checked my email and for some reason GAME cancelled my bundle order. I checked and they hadn't taken the money, so there must have been something wrong with my details (first time using them in like 5 years). I just replaced the order and the money has been taken this time so fingers crossed, I should still get it tomorrow since it's before 1pm. That has given me an instant headache :(

Dr Prob

Banned
From last night. Look at Toad:

GMwbEJM.png

Clearly just broke Waluigi's leg and seems happy about it. And he was just getting started. What a psycho.

Quick YouTube vid

MKTV is awesome.

Kalaidos

Neo Member
Gah, the one time I get four (!) red shells in succession as 2nd place and manage to take over akaoni, the blue appears directly afterwards...

Top Bottom