• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I created my girlfriend an account on the Wii U (not NNID) and a Mii. Everytime she plays mario kart 8; her score starts over at 1000. How to fix this??

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Just missed the Yoshi race, spectating.

They really need to let us get in a queue to join full rooms without it freaking out and causing comm errors.

Fuck what a crazy race! Got blasted after the first item boxes fought my way back and then got a lightning while I was in the middle of the pack and made it to 2nd when chaos blade got a crazy 8! Luckily he didn't hit me!

DaBoss

That ricocheted green shell hit me...after I crossed the finish line. I don't know how I should feel right now.

The last 2 races had me hit someone's dragged item in the beginning and the rest of the race was playing catch up.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Man, two of you teleported in front of me on Bowser's Castle. Dat lag :(

And then the breaker just tripped, so there went the Wii U.

DaBoss

I hit someone in the beginning with a dragged item and it probably screwed them over. Please nerf item dragging.

I don't know what I did to please the Mario Kart Gods to give me this much luck.

I only get single mushrooms in 12th while 11th and 10th get triple mushrooms and stars!

Fuck my stupid random pick! TT?! Game is telling me to take a break!

DaBoss

TT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol at Roo being mad at me and trying to stop me from getting third.

And holy shit that blue shell trolled me. It looked like it was going to pass me and then it goes backwards to hit me.

DaBoss

That wasn't as bad as I thought it would end.

Thought I would fall off after getting hit by Roo with a star. Still got 3rd in the end.

Top Bottom