• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Roo

TT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol at Roo being mad at me and trying to stop me from getting third.

And holy shit that blue shell trolled me. It looked like it was going to pass me and then it goes backwards to hit me.
Actually I didn't want to risk my second place so I had to do it :D

DaBoss

Got nicely fucked by a blooper, fire flowers, and a red shell right before the finish line. I'm just glad I got fifth lol.

And I honestly don't even get pissed about it lol.

EDIT: RR64 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mo60

Why am I always cursed on bone dry duins. I can never do well on that course.I'm also terrible at this game while fasting.

DaBoss

Koodo is the luckiest bastard ever. Got items EVERY TIME I threw a red shell. That would never EVER happen with me that consistently.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
It seemed perfectly calculated to drop some of us in the pit.

Bravo lightning wielder!

I was in third and had just passed the pit, hadn't even seen what my item was yet. Then everyone else blows by that got an item afterward and restored faster.

Of course Da Boss gets a red shell while I take the shortcut to pass him. Only makes sense.

Dr Prob

Banned
Two things:

What's with all the bombs tonight?

Whoever is using the non-sneaker Donkey Kong should have their license revoked!

Omnicent

guys pls. also I could feel the sgtar power behind me man.... had me running lol (was that you hypno?) Still got bopped by blue shell drifting and peel on the glidwer ramp

Roo

Some people have such a poor (lame) item management that I don't know if I should be pissed or sad about it.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't use the gamepad so I don't know what other people have. Guess that disadvantages me, but the pro controller is more comfortable.

Top Bottom