• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm up for some races if there is a room going. Tired so I will probably be off it this morning.

Nobody. Hate that mornings are so dead since I usually can't play in the afternoon or night.

Summer issue of EGM is out. Mario Kart 8 review scores: 7.5 (Fitch) 6.5 (Holzworth) Seriously. And just to keep it from being a total joke I guess, a 9.0 (Camron) Cost of EGM now per issue? $6.99

Dwayne

Hey'all

A few people in the office have this game and we were thinking of setting up a few TVs at lunch and playing together. What are our options? From what I've gathered we can do 4 player local multiplayer, or 2 player per console online multiplayer (up to 12 players)?

Has anyone done online multiplayer with friends on the same IP? I read one GameFAQs forum question that gave me the impression it throws up an error.

Cheers

don't act like you don't remember, matt.
Just checked the replay and on my machine you get hit by nothing.

Green shells loose at the time are a couple from Justin that ricochet around the chicane and the one from me.

Good job I do remember throwing it... shame I can't upload any useful camera angle of it! There really should be the simple feature of manually switching camera angles in MKTV.

The horn is useless for me with the lag I always get! Also I believe GAF is targeting me lol I got hit more in that 5 person race than I did with 12 in WW

DaBoss

I slipped on someone's banana somehow in the beginning. I need to see what happened, brb.

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

EDIT2: On my end, there wasn't even a banana peel there.

DaBoss

The lag in bananas being placed is what got me. I see Hypno placing the banana (in MKTV), but it moved back a bit to where he actually let it go, but I was actually on the spot he let it go, so I hit it.

So in other words. Mario Kart 8™ and its fantastic netcode.

Top Bottom