• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

The lag in bananas being placed is what got me. I see Hypno placing the banana, but it moved back a bit to where he actually let it go, but I was actually on the spot he let it go, so I hit it.

So in other words. Mario Kart 8™ and its fantastic netcode.
After the ledge shortcut?
Yeah I placed a banana there.

^^
The item I got before that was a Coin, I deserved that flower.

I see nothing ahs improved on the network front since I missed a couple days. I sailed though some item boxes on RR64 with nothing in them :/

And a single mushroom at the end of Mt Wario which is what caused me to quit playing the first time. Going really great so far :{

DaBoss

That blue shell hit me with no warning it was coming at all.

And of course I lose my lead due to a coin and being hit by a red shell.

EDIT: It was so worth it to being an ass to Hypno lol, but I guess Kartma made me get hit by a fireball in the flying section. What are the chances of that.

DaBoss

The plan of placing bananas on a shortcut requires people to use that shortcut and fall to their doom. You guys didn't follow through with the plan.

Well after getting hit for the 20th time on the first lap of Moo Moo Meadows I think it's time to take a break. I know y'all are jelly of the Pink Gold Princess but y'all could save some items for everybody else too!

How have I played over 150 hours and still haven't collected 10,000 coins?!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody needs to quit so I can play for an hour. :(

Room is brutal. Shame I don't have long to play.

God, my breaker tripped again. Incredibly frustrating.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
If a comm error is gonna happen, may as well happen after you've been blue shellled, piranha plant chomped, starman'd and bob-omb'd simultaneously and then struck by lightning.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
After that awful race I decided to give the shortcut a go. Missed the track entirely.

And Bowser needs to stop being so light, getting bumped around by babies.

After that awful race I decided to give the shortcut a go. Missed the track entirely.

And Bowser needs to stop being so light, getting bumped around by babies.

It baffles me why he gets pushed around so much by lightweights.

One of my favourite things about using Bowser in double dash was being able to push people off the track.

Exentryk

Morton being all wizard like and not giving a fuck about red shells lol

HU68rlj.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
It baffles me why he gets pushed around so much by lightweights.

One of my favourite things about using Bowser in double dash was being able to push people off the track.

Well, my Bowser setup "only" weighs 3.75. For comparison that is even lighter than my Waluigi setup (which was 4.0) and that already got bumped around by light and medium weights.

Top Bottom